Welcome to our CCJHA Registration site. We know there is a lot of "Paper Work" to get our players on the ice. Filling out all the paperwork ahead of time will speed up the time it takes to get through the registration process.
Here is a list of what you will need to fill out and bring with you.
1. Register with our DIBS-Concession Volunteer site. This DIBS site will allow you to schedule your volunteer time in our concession stands once the season gets underway. Your family will only need to sign up once per year at this site. Use the link below the MAHA STAR Video. Once you sign up you should receive an email from CCJHA. Please print out the email you receive and bring it with you to Registration.
2. Register your players at the USA Hockey Registration site. Cost is $45 per player. Print out the Bar-Code form after payment and bring this to our registration.
3. Parent Code of Conduct Form. This form is required by Michigan Amateur Hockey Association to be signed by all parent of our players. Please watch the STAR video here on this page and have all parents sign the form. Coaches are required to have this form in their team books.
4. Players Code of Conduct Form. This is another form required by Michigan Amateur Hockey Association. Have each player read the form and sign it.
5. Players Consent to Treat Form. Please fill it out for each player and bring it to Registration.
6. Concession Stand Agreement Form. Parents are required to work 7-hours per player in our concession stands or pay an opt-out fee of $175. Please fill out and sign the form and bring it with you to Registration.
7. Concussion Form. Please read the information about concussions on the maha.org site, fill out and sign the form and bring it to registration.
2015-2016 CCJHA Registration Rates
House League Birth Years:
Developing Mites(6U) 2009 to 2012 $180
ADM Mites(8U) 2007 to 2008 $340
Squirts(10U) 2005 to 2006 $400
Pee Wee(12U) 2003 to 2004 $435
Bantams(14U) 2001 to 2002 $510
Midget(16U/18U) 1997 to 2000 $510
Girls (19U) 1996 to TBD $450
Squirts(10U) 2005 to 2006 $530
Pee Wee(12U) 2003 to 2004 $575
Bantams(14U) 2001 to 2002 $660
Girls (19U) 1996 to TBD $485
If you have any questions please contact our Registrar below:
Mobile phones, iPod's or anything else that can take pictures or video are strictly prohibited from all locker rooms. Leave them in your cars or give them to your parents. DO NOT BRING THEM IN THE LOCKER ROOM! Penalties for breaking this rule include game suspensions.
Birth Certificate - if you have never played with CCJHA, a copy of the players birth certificate will be required to be kept on file. All past/prior players should have them on file.
Registrar ~ Safesport Rep